Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL1 310 and UL2 310 - SOLD!
£450

Steff

SOLD!

EDIT - had a sudden GAS for Schroeders, so now both my Epis are for sale.

The UL1 is in gigged condition but no major marks or tears.

Amazing cabs, the UL2 is slightly heavier.

Buy both and I'll throw in a brand new original speaker, never used.

Or trades for Schroeder 21012/410, or whatever Schro you got (gotta be 4x10 size though)

I've decided to sell my spare UL310 S2 as I had it for 2 years and I've barely played it. Bought it on here and used it for 4-5 gigs stacked with my other one when I needed more power. The cab is in a very good nick, the speakers have hardly seen any use. However there's some visual flaws which I've tried to show on the photos. The two top back plastic corners are broken and need to be replaced (I'm sure that'll be less than a tenner on Ebay), and there's this mark at the back where a piece of the coating has been thorn (as seen on the photo). That can't be seen from the front and has never bothered me so I left it that way (that's how I got it, not sure if it was sent that way or it got damaged during shipping). It also comes with a cover (also some marks and a tear which can be seen on the photos).

Price would be £400 each/£750 both. As I've said the cab has been hardly used and apart from the flaws listed above it's clearly visible it is in a very good state.

Trades accepted (cash my way or yours):

Other lightweight cabs of the same value or higher
I wouldn't mind a Schroeder 21012
EBS TDS650 (+cash your way)

Might be interested in other stuff, try me.

I am based in west London, could meet within reasonable distance or deliver for petrol costs.

Steff

Edited by Steff

It is 5.2 oHm mate, due to having 3 speakers. Amplifier would see it close to 4 oHm. Basically if you have an amp that does 500W into 4oHm and 300W into 8oHm, with this cab it's probably gonna do something like 450watt. I've used it with my littlemark2 and have never run out of power.
Hope that helps.

Steff

• 2 weeks later...

Weekend bump...

I really want your Schroeder! If you got one, (or 2 x 1212L), get in touch and I'll make you a great deal!

The UL2 is now with 8 brand new plastic corners too!

Edited by Steff

Bump for price update - £300 each/600 the pair + the speaker. You won't find them anywhere that cheap.
I've just found another Schroeder cab and don't need them any more.
Get yourself a bargain (I sound like an ebay or gumtree seller, don't I? :)
First come - first served, queue on the right :)