Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1210R For Sale *SOLD*

Schroeder 1210R For Sale

I can’t praise this cab enough, but I need (and have just acquired) a two-cab solution, for when I do café gigs. i.e. a single cab for my quiet band, and add another for my loud band.

4 ohms 850 watt in good condition, and comes with a vinyl cover.

Look up the specs at [url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1210.htm"]http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1210.htm[/url] , and I can assure you their claim about easily replacing a 4x10 is completely justified.

£400 and pick-up only. I live in Harrogate, work in Leeds, and am occasionally allowed a pass to leave Yorkshire, so if I’m going your way…

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/ShuteCentral/Schroeder?authkey=OuDzFkRBAkg"]Loads of pics here[/url]

Edited by Born 2B Mild

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='226645' date='Jun 25 2008, 12:56 PM']Hi Phil,
how about a swap for an Ampeg PB-210H?
[attachment=10021:PB_210H.jpg][/quote]
Thanks for the offer Kieth, but I'm all cabbed out now. NiceGuyHomer delivered both Bergantinos last night. Now I have to pay for them ...hence the sale of the Schroeder.

You are welcome to take it away and try it out though.

Bump for a great great cab at a very fair price. This particular model was what sold me on Schroeder cabs. If you are looking for extreme cutting power in a band with real punch, this cab is what you're looking for! Couple it with a tube head and you have got a seriously awesome sounding rig.

Mark

[quote name='mcgraham' post='226845' date='Jun 25 2008, 06:27 PM']Bump for a great great cab at a very fair price. This particular model was what sold me on Schroeder cabs. If you are looking for extreme cutting power in a band with real punch, this cab is what you're looking for! Couple it with a tube head and you have got a seriously awesome sounding rig.

Mark[/quote]

Mark...stop tempting me!

Hi folks.

I'm getting a nice trickle of enquiries about this cab via PM and that's great ...keep 'em coming. Just thought I'd say that I'm off out now to watch Thea Gilmore, so won't be responding to any fresh messages until later.

B2BM

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='funnyfreddie' post='233436' date='Jul 6 2008, 02:06 AM']I use one of these on their own hooked to a mark bass 450 head. trust me, you will be knocked out with what these little fellows can do. i recently played a large gig, had a cracking sound and at the end of the night, looked at the mixer and noticed i'd forget to plug in the xlr (its me age lol) point is, it did the gig and i was only hitting 5 on the amp.
these are amazing cabs. bite his hand off!

matter of interest, i changed from a bi -amp peavey system with bw 1x15 and 2 x 10 to this. no contest, the new set up kicks the other into touch.
portable, handles and delivers. isn't that what everyone wants????[/quote]

This is sold mate...see title!