Why become a member? ×

Ashdown C410-500 combo For sale or trade Price drop to £400
£450

peety

For sale is my Ashdown Klystron 410 500 combo, which is essentially the ABM 500 head with all the usual features compressor, fx loop, sub harmonic, balanced DI, EQ, Valve Drive, the difference with the ABM combo are the 4 neodymium speakers.

Combo is in excellent condition couple of marks but nothing of any note, was kept in a flight case by its previous owner, bought off baseline 9 on here, this hasn't been gigged since I bought just been used at a few rehearsals, This amp sounds great the neo speakers give it a real edge. I'm only considering selling due to the fact it is not the easiest to transport and given that we DI everything at gigs I tend to take my small Ampeg combo for ease of use.

Am open to trades for either head on its own, or plus cab, 210 or 1x15 combos preferably Ashdown ABM 500s or basses preferably precision or variations thereof but am quite open minded so try me !!!

Price for cash sale is now £400 and for that I will deliver up to 100 mile radius of Wigan, trade value is £450, This is a serious amount of kit for the money and really needs to be used as opposed to sat in my house.

If you need any further info feel free to give me a shout

Cheers steve

Edited by peety

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...