Why become a member? ×

this is the new usa style Fender headstock...innit?

Shonks

not only did I report it several times I actually chatted with a rep who only insisted I press the report button even though I told him I had, but I was talking to a guy who would only recite from some ebay book of 'dealing with your customer quotes' , it was like banging your head against a brick wall..... :dash1:

Some poor sod just spent £331 on a second hand Encore

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1383857136' post='2270163']
not only did I report it several times I actually chatted with a rep who only insisted I press the report button even though I told him I had, but I was talking to a guy who would only recite from some ebay book of 'dealing with your customer quotes' , it was like banging your head against a brick wall..... :dash1:

Some poor sod just spent £331 on a second hand Encore
[/quote]

I desperately wanted to contact the buyer, but you can't.

even though it's now sold, I once again pressed the 'report item' button and wrote:
[b][color=#800000]"time and time again I warned you this is a fake and now the buyer has just been robbed of £331 !!!!!"[/color][/b]

thats the max length of characters allowed otherwise I would have ranted more! - hope it helps the poor patsy that bought this piece of crap.

I also sent the seller another message:
[color=#ff0000][b]so you're gonna rob the guy anyway....and a merry Christmas to you..not![/b][/color]

Edited by Shonks