Why become a member? ×

And gone !
£1250

ambient

Now interested in trades for any 6 string bass, not just fretless.

I also have cash to offer as well for the right bass.

A Modulus fretless 6 would be amazing, but equally interested in Zon, Status, Overwater, Shuker, Sei.

Edited by ambient

[quote name='SevenSeas' timestamp='1383813767' post='2269329']
Would you be interested in selling for a Ernie Ball Music Man Classic Stingray, Tobacco Sunburst, with receipts and in good condition.
[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, I don't get on with Stingrays though.

Anyone interested in a double trade ?

I have this for sale too [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/221332-yamaha-trb6p/page__p__2269065#entry2269065"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/221332-yamaha-trb6p/page__p__2269065#entry2269065[/url]

I'm interested in high end 6 strings, fretted or fretless, though I'd prefer a fretless.

Hopefully meeting someone next week who wants to try this.

In the meantime please, no trade offers for basses other than those of equal value to this. I don't honestly believe that I've overpriced this, on the contrary in fact, this is a good price for a top quality Fender bass.

It takes only a very short time to check the value of an instrument, especially if it has previously been sold on here, and it's annoying when the trade offer has previously been sold for several hundred pounds less, or in some cases £500 less !

I'm a student and can't afford to give stuff away or lose money on instruments. My asking price is firm, and has not and will not be lowered.

Edited by ambient

Gonna be withdrawing this on Monday if it doesn't sell before then. I've got too much on over the next few weeks to be doing anything other than my college work.

Anyone interested, let me know before Monday night or you'll have to wait until after Christmas.

[quote name='Stevefunky' timestamp='1385285407' post='2286319']
Just to warn everybody. This guy is not to be trusted. I have arranged to meet him twice in the last two weeks to view his Fender Marcus Miller bass and he hasnt showed up on both occasions. Unreliable timewaster.
[/quote] :huh: :o :angry: :unsure: :blink:

And who are [i][b]you[/b][/i] exactly??? <_<

Edited by Conan