Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Bergantino AE212 with Berg cover *withdrawn*
£650

warwickhunt

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Model AE212 specifications:[/color][color=#000000] [/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•2 x 12" Custom Neodymium drivers with 7 oz magnets[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•high intelligibility 1" tweeter[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•power handling - 600 watts rms[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•frequency response: 40hz - 15khz[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•sensitivity: 103 db @ 1 Watt/1 meter[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•impedance: 4ohms[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•dimensions: 31"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•78cm x 47cm x 38cm[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•weight: 55lbs/25 Kgs[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[size=4][url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/Berg_zps56699688.jpg.html"][/url][/size]

[size=4]I[/size][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]n excellent condition, with possibly a few small scuffs on the bottom where it has been stood on the ground whilst lifted into/out of the car (always transported by me never in a van etc.). [/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The only interest that I am likely to have by way of trade is for a pair of Aquilar DB12's, which is what I had before this cab. I can't let the cab go until I have found replacements or at least know that I have cabs incoming.[/size][/font]

Edited by warwickhunt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I've sent you a PM with my phone number. I'm genuinely interested your cab - I already have one that I got from Bass Direct a couple of years ago and would like a second to run my TC head into 2 ohms. This would be a monster rig I think! Please give me a bell if you want to sell, cheers, Sean

• 2 weeks later...