Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1395

Scooby

[quote name='Satrugar' timestamp='1383067806' post='2259819']
Incredible instruments, those Dingwalls!
I'm absolutely in love with my Super P5...

If it had one more string, I'd be seriously tempted... :unsure:

Is it the active or the passive version? From the looks of it I'd say passive, am I right?
[/quote]

Correct :D It's the passive model but you really wouldn't believe the output from those pups - seriously loud and the 4-way pup control (bridge, parallel, series, neck) combined wight he tone control gives you a huge array of sounds. :)

[quote name='Scooby' timestamp='1383068410' post='2259834']
Correct :D It's the passive model but you really wouldn't believe the output from those pups - seriously loud and the 4-way pup control (bridge, parallel, series, neck) combined wight he tone control gives you a huge array of sounds. :)
[/quote]

I know. ;)
My Super P is also passive and packs a massive punch nonetheless.
Additionally my Le Fay Herr Schwarz has exactly the same controls as your Super J (also passive with the 4-way switch, tone and volume) and it's as versatile as I could ever wish for, definitely no active pre needed!

Good luck with the sale....(maybe I should check if I could offer anything as tradebait....not sure though :blush:)

[quote name='Satrugar' timestamp='1383072714' post='2259917']
I know. ;)
My Super P is also passive and packs a massive punch nonetheless.
Additionally my Le Fay Herr Schwarz has exactly the same controls as your Super J (also passive with the 4-way switch, tone and volume) and it's as versatile as I could ever wish for, definitely no active pre needed!

Good luck with the sale....(maybe I should check if I could offer anything as tradebait....not sure though :blush:)
[/quote]

Thanks for the comments. You are all making me feel as if I should persist with the fan frets! ;)

Edited by Scooby