Why become a member? ×

Sticking an Aguilar pedal on a board

Merton

Simple really, with their stupid case design what cunning methods do you all have for getting a decent amount of Velcro on the base of an Aguilar pedal to make it stick like glue to a board?

Cheers!

Mert

Edited by Merton

? I'm missing something. I have an Octamizer and an Agro, easy to put velcro on directly... Hmmm,

edit: oh, the tiny rubber feet?
I bought some heavy duty velcro that is actually pretty thick. It worked with the feet on, but I did not trust it to attach the pedals strongly enough, so I removed the feet. They come apart very easily with the finger. Keep them, and you can reattach them later if you wish.

Edited by mcnach

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1382814050' post='2256935']
The case has that little lip around the sides which means the Velcro, if stuck to the base, doesn't reach the board. Got some adhesive foam to stick the Velcro on, it should do the job :)
[/quote]

oh, ok. mine are not like that.

Guest FretNoMore

Make a thin "riser" the size of the bottom of the pedal, out of something like those plastic square ice scrapers for car windows for instance, put velcro under your pedal, and velcro on both sides of the riser and hey presto. :)

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1382967855' post='2258530']
Make a thin "riser" the size of the bottom of the pedal, out of something like those plastic square ice scrapers for car windows for instance, put velcro under your pedal, and velcro on both sides of the riser and hey presto. :)
[/quote]

That's what I did with my tlc :)