Why become a member? ×

Traded back to original owner!
£550

Mikethebass

Hi everyone,

for sale or trade is my much treasured Jazz custom I purchased of Mojobass many moons ago.

I really like this bass but I just don't use it as much as I should and think its time for someone else to enjoy her! She's been well looked after and only has minor scratches here and there.

Heres the all important stats

Custom Jazz featuring

Mahogany Body with a Spalted maple top
Status Graphite Neck (has some holes in it where previous machine heads where fitted - see pics)
Warick MEC pick ups
Carvin Pre amp
Fender Strap Locks.
Babicz bridge
Currently strung with Flatwounds.

£580 + Postage or based in Liverpool for pick up. Trade offers welcome, especially if they involve Musicman basses or Fender P's and J's

Apologies for the strange aspect pics they just came up that way !

Cheers

Mike[attachment=155495:photo 1.JPG][attachment=155496:photo 2.JPG][attachment=155497:photo 3.JPG][attachment=155498:photo 4.JPG][attachment=155499:photo 5.JPG]

Edited by Mikethebass

No Musicman I'm afraid... but would you be interested in my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/215635-spector-euro-4lx-l825-shipped-in-the-uk/"]Spector Euro LX [/url](with some cash in my direction too)?

BTW, who made the bass and what are the tuners currently fitted? And can graphite be filled? :huh:

Edited by Conan

Hi Conan,

Thats a lovely looking bass mate, but not really my thing thanks for offering though.
The bass was a mojobass/bassdoc creation , I'm not sure who the machine heads are made by and also if graphite can be filled to a good finish. The holes have never bothered me really, as you can see from the front pic they don't go right through. Cheers!

Hi Wayne, it's 4.7kg so not a light weight but it was never going to be with a mahogany body. With a well padded strap it is easily manageable for lengthy gigs!

That is a shame your in Sweden maxoges. If you are serious about trading though give us a PM. We might be able to sort something!

Cheers for the interest as always guys!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...