Why become a member? ×

Trade Feeler - Status Kingbass Paramatrix (TRADED)
£3400

dudi8

still thinking about it!
but im offering my kingbass for trade with a different 4 string kingbass + cash your side or 4 string Fbass,Fodera, not anything else....
my paramatrix is 5-6 months old it has 19mm spacing, Bendwell, Front and side LEDs , stunning bass!!
Mint condition!!
for a new one with these specs its 4000 pounds + longgg time
more pics by demand

now also FOR SALE: 3300 pounds

Edited by dudi8

Think my head just exploded :gas:!! it's not a Precision is it :D??- great bass, just wish I was young and clever enough to understand it - good luck with the trade B)!! ps - I've owned a few Status basses over the years - currently have an S1 fretless - they were all fab and I still yearn for a bog standard Kingbass - just love the body shape - type bump :D!!

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1382394134' post='2251760']
Think my head just exploded :gas:!! it's not a Precision is it :D??- great bass, just wish I was young and clever enough to understand it - good luck with the trade B)!! ps - I've owned a few Status basses over the years - currently have an S1 fretless - they were all fab and I still yearn for a bog standard Kingbass - just love the body shape - type bump :D!!
[/quote]

actually its not that hard to understand, for me you find your right frequency once and then just play with the pickups :)
but Thanks!

Edited by dudi8