Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Barefaced Super Twelve - SOLD -
£680

deanovw

I am selling my Barefaced Super Twelve silver cloth cab.

[url="http://barefacedbass.com/index.php?page=super-twelve"]here is the technical stuff from the website[/url]

I have had it for about 10 months now and really love it, it is perfect for me. So why am I selling it? Something has come up for sale that I need to raise funds for. It is that simple.

4ohms
2 x 12"
It is the non tweeter cab.
Recommended amp power: 150 - 1200W RMS
It comes with a roqsolid cover
Condition is excellent. I have been gigging it but it only goes in my car and is only moved by me.

Trades welcome. Speaker cabs + cash my way. Anything considered.

I am in Cornwall but am happy to travel a little way to help things along. Or, I could courier it at cost.

Edited by deanovw

The new S12V replacement is ONLY :o £900 to your door. And probably with a long wait.
And it is probably very difficult for most folk to hear the "live" difference.
So, this is a super cab at a good price. And they weigh the root of naff all squared.
Good luck.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1382555915' post='2253675']
The new S12V replacement is ONLY :o £900 to your door. And probably with a long wait.
And it is probably very difficult for most folk to hear the "live" difference.
So, this is a super cab at a good price. And they weigh the root of naff all squared.
Good luck.
[/quote]

Everything you say is true. I will miss it but I will have a new toy. :D

I am travelling out of Cornwall next Tuesday/Wednesday. I shall be passing through, Chippenham, Maidenhead and Stevenage. I mention this because I could personally deliver the cab if I am passing close by. How is that for service?

Make me an offer I can't refuse and this time next week you could have a Barefaced Super twelve to play with!!