Why become a member? ×

AER Amp one Bass amp

barklama

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine has just had one of these little amp one aer bass amps.. Just looking for what people think of them on here... I don't think i have heard anything sound so good for its size in its category.. My friend was playing a TRB p11 through it with everything below flat on eq and the volume was like a 2 x 10...

Thanks Ant :)

I've only heard people playing these a couple of times, the first time I spent 10 mins looking for the DI lead, couldn't believe how good they sound. They just sound so big and warm. I'm definitely thinking about it but of course they cost as much as a decent bass. They almost never come up second hand and keep their value when they do, rather like a lot of other German engineering.

I have two. I use 'em together. One would do for most small to medium gigs. Two will do just about anything.

The sound is mind-boggling good and versatile with a USA Standard Jazz. With my Precision, I prefer to use my Barefaced Compact and Ashdown MiBass.

I'm never, ever, ever letting mine go.

Just about every gig I get someone saying "where's your bass amp".