Why become a member? ×

Sold!! DHA VT1 Bass-Drive-EQ with vintage mullard valve!
£135

Ashwood1985

Hi all,

So I'm selling my Dave hall VT1 Bass-Drive-EQ

It's got a vintage british mullard ecc82 valve in it which sounds the dogs doodas. The valve cost me £35 itself!

Dave calibrated the unit to this valve himself when he gave it a full service and camouflage style paint job in march this year.

I will include the original stock EHX ecc83 in the event the buyer wants a different flavour.

£135 posted for all.

NOW SOLD THANKS

Edited by Ashwood1985

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1381604289' post='2241359']
What difference do you find in the two valves?
[/quote]

The major differences between the two valves is a) the breakup point and B) the tonality of the more driven tones. The cleaner settings obviously have less impact from the tube and the more driven the more the difference shows. To me the mullard is a touch more weighty in the lows and less fizzy on top. the unit still sounds great with the EHX tube however. Just different and IMO the mullard is better but that may not be the case for someone else. In which case they could always move the mullard on.

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1381604848' post='2241384']
Any trades matey?
Does it come with the dha power pack?
[/quote]

It does come with a 12V pack that delivers 1.5A which is more than enough. Not sure about trades as this is a cash building exercise really but you could always PM me what you've got - I can always say no ;)

• 4 months later...