Why become a member? ×

Jaydee Mark King Supernatural Series 2 WITHDRAWN

phsycoandy

A good honest and well played example in black gloss finish. This has been played seriously and has lots of minor scars and stuff from its hard life. There is some slap wear to the pup covers and the tail end of the fret board near the neck pickup, the neck however is superb and virtualy unblemished front and back and nice and straight. Make no mistake if you want to hang it on the wall this may not be the one, but if you want to continue slapping the hell out of it, this is just the ticket. Sounds great, could do with a serious pro setup. All electronics seem to work well but again could do with some lube and a check over, the LED works.
This is a Mark King Model, not a Roadie and has the XLR out aswell as the standard jack. No case.
I'm not sure what these go for, this is a very early 1986 model I believe from the serial number: 06762. PM me with some offers, but not too silly ones! Im not easily offended so fire away.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='MB1' post='222753' date='Jun 20 2008, 11:15 AM']MB1. :)
"Im not easily Offended!,so fire away!" :huh: :huh: :huh:
Wanna Bet? :huh: ....Nice bass!...have a bump![/quote]
I've put her on ebay for £850, is that about right? as she needs a bit of tlc

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='222787' date='Jun 20 2008, 11:48 AM']I've put her on ebay for £850, is that about right? as she needs a bit of tlc[/quote]

Andy - have you been changing basses recently? Looking at your sig - what happened to the Fender? you chopped it in? Sadowsky? You been busy??

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='222798' date='Jun 20 2008, 11:59 AM']Andy - have you been changing basses recently? Looking at your sig - what happened to the Fender? you chopped it in? Sadowsky? You been busy??[/quote]Yep I have been on a splurge, Fender didnt suit my sound i found that out early on and from now am sticking to active basses, the sadowski, although not as pretty as the Jazz sounds huge and is more versatile for me. The GB is going nowhere at the moment! The Jaydee is just surplous at the mo so trying to redress the credit card.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='222801' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:02 PM']Yep I have been on a splurge, Fender didnt suit my sound i found that out early on and from now am sticking to active basses, the sadowski, although not as pretty as the Jazz sounds huge and is more versatile for me. The GB is going nowhere at the moment! The Jaydee is just surplous at the mo so trying to redress the credit card.[/quote]

Why didn't you just put an active circuit in the Fender? The GB is a keeper dude. Don't move that one on! I've got to keep track where the parts of that walnut block is!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='222808' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:08 PM']Why didn't you just put an active circuit in the Fender? The GB is a keeper dude. Don't move that one on! I've got to keep track where the parts of that walnut block is![/quote]tbh, I never thought of that to my shame, infact the new owner is getting a Sadowsky outboard preamp for it.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='222811' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:10 PM']tbh, I never thought of that to my shame, infact the new owner is getting a Sadowsky outboard preamp for it.[/quote]

Oh dear!! Still, Sadowsky Metros aren't something to be sniffed at!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='222813' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:11 PM']Oh dear!! Still, Sadowsky Metros aren't something to be sniffed at![/quote]
Indeed not, infact I prefer it as it still has the Jazz neck profile.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='222787' date='Jun 20 2008, 11:48 AM']I've put her on ebay for £850, is that about right? as she needs a bit of tlc[/quote]

MB1. :)
I think £850might be a bit steep to be honest for a quick sale
A.its not a red one(not as popular)
B.If it needs tlc its a trip to J.D in Birmingham which again can be costly.

[quote name='MB1' post='223493' date='Jun 21 2008, 11:35 AM']MB1. :)
I think £850might be a bit steep to be honest for a quick sale
A.its not a red one(not as popular)
B.If it needs tlc its a trip to J.D in Birmingham which again can be costly.[/quote]
Oh well, will wait and see, no hurry atm.