Why become a member? ×

mxr m-80 di+

ahpook

[quote name='dood' post='222457' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:18 PM']You guys may find this helpful. *Apparently* these are the frequency centres for the M80 EQ and colour sections.

Bass +/- 18db 60 hz shelving
Mid +/- 10db 850hz
Treble +/- 12db 4Khz shelving

Colour +6db @ 80hz
-6db @ 650hz[/quote]

Not sure that’s right for the color switch eq changes. Has anyone actually put the M80 on a meter to see exactly how the color button changes the eq settings?

[quote name='CliveT' post='265258' date='Aug 19 2008, 09:45 AM']Not sure that’s right for the color switch eq changes. Has anyone actually put the M80 on a meter to see exactly how the color button changes the eq settings?[/quote]

I think the info came from a chap on TalkBass who had access to the necessary test gear, though I can not say that I am 100% sure.

[quote name='dood' post='268721' date='Aug 24 2008, 03:21 AM']I think the info came from a chap on TalkBass who had access to the necessary test gear, though I can not say that I am 100% sure.[/quote]

True, I saw that too, but the fact that these numbers are the same as the Seymour Duncan Paranormal make me suspicious.