Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Electronics B7k - SOLD
£275

GreeneKing

Price reduced to £260

My mint condition Darkglass B7k is up for grabs. A superb pedal that has been used at band practice only and now that the band has folded it's sat doing not a lot.

It's a made in Finland model and works perfectly as it should. With original box and instructions if I can locate them.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No scratches at all major or minor, it really is mint. It has been kept in a Diago footboard case and it's not been gigged so it's been babied.[/font][/color]

Velcro on rear, delivery at cost.

With thanks to Kev:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The key differences between the two that the end use will notice is [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. The US has a relay soft touch bypass switch[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. The US B7K is buffered and has an always-on DI (Finnish DI only works when effect is engaged).[/font][/color]

Peter

[url="http://peterb4407.smugmug.com/Other/SmugShots/20297576_MJZnTm#!i=2814090607&k=bSsxJvJ&lb=1&s=A"][/url]

[url="http://peterb4407.smugmug.com/Other/SmugShots/20297576_MJZnTm#!i=2814090348&k=X8KGj2W&lb=1&s=A"][/url]

Edited by GreeneKing

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1381178981' post='2235571']
With thanks to Kevin who's selling a US one on here, the differences are that the US one has a 'soft touch' bypass switch and when bypassed the US one keeps the EQ in circuit whereas the Finnish original doesn't.

Peter
[/quote]

That's not accurate; the EQ and dirt circuit are bypassed on the US version too, the main difference is there's a buffer in the bypass to power the DI whether the effect is on or not.

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1381178981' post='2235571']
With thanks to Kevin who's selling a US one on here, the differences are that the US one has a 'soft touch' bypass switch and when bypassed the US one keeps the EQ in circuit whereas the Finnish original doesn't.

Peter
[/quote]

Sorry if you misunderstood me, it is indeed the DI that is always active, not the EQ section :)