Why become a member? ×

SOLD! ----JAYDEE SUPERNATURAL MARK KING MK2 BASS GUITAR
£1100

RachAllenBand

SOLD on eBay

My husband, Tom, is reluctantly selling his Jaydee bass. He's owned this guitar from new, and believes it was built in the mid-eighties.It's in very good condition. NEVER GIGGED. Comes with its hardcase.
Click on this link to see the photos: [url="http://www.rachael-allen.com/Guitars.htm"]http://www.rachael-a...com/Guitars.htm[/url]

Let us know if you have questions or want to see a particular type of photo. You can email [email protected]

NOTE: Tom is not prepared to ship the guitar, so it is collection only. However, he may meet someone ½ way, depending on your distance from him in Berkshire.

Edited by MysticGuitar

Btw, we've sold his MusicMan Cutlass on here, and his Hofner is pending (awaiting payment), so Basschat is well worth the donation money! Plus, the buyers are always nice. You really must see the Jaydee to appreciate it. Same with the Wal guitar he's selling.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"[i]NOTE: Tom is not prepared to ship the guitar, so it is collection only. However, he may meet someone ½ way, depending on your distance from him in Berkshire."[/i][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mid Atlantic meet up??? Bring your own boat..[/font][/color]

Nice looking bass. I like Jaydees and have had one since 87 direct from Mr J D himself (its a bit easier when you live on Birmingham). I now have other high end gear (Wal and Alembic) but the Jaydee still holds its own. This looks like great value and I'm sure will please someone. Good luck.

[quote name='warriorbass05' timestamp='1380903428' post='2232275']
I have seen this...it is a beaut! No post so I can't do much :(
[/quote]
Well, if it's any consolation to you, if there are no local buyers, I will probably be able to convince Tom he MUST ship it. But right now, he's digging his heels in.There is also someone from the Netherlands trying to get him to ship it. If it was mine, I'd ship it, but I understand his reasons.

[quote name='2004gdavi' timestamp='1380959482' post='2232735']
Nice looking bass. I like Jaydees and have had one since 87 direct from Mr J D himself (its a bit easier when you live on Birmingham). I now have other high end gear (Wal and Alembic) but the Jaydee still holds its own. This looks like great value and I'm sure will please someone. Good luck.
[/quote]
Pretty cool you got yours from Mr J D himself. But I really love the Wal which Tom is selling, and it breaks my heart it's going out the door. Thanks for the kind comments.