Why become a member? ×

[FS] Farida AB10-N Acoustic Bass inc. Hard Case - price drop
£350

smaz

Price: [s]£350[/s] [s]£300[/s] [b]£290[/b]- I've just bought another bass so this needs to go!

I'm selling my Farida AB10-N acoustic bass (complete with original hard case), as I have never played it that much & after my collection has grown to 10 basses, I need to make some room!

It's a lovely bass, plays beautifully & sounds fantastic. If I had a need for it I'd keep it, but it doesn't quite fit into any bands I'm in.

It has spent most of its time protected in its case, is in great condition - there is one scratch on the top side of the bass(as pictured), which is usually where my arm is. The hard case comes complete with keys for the locks, still in the original bag!

If you have any questions, or would like more photos please let me know.

I'm based in Basingstoke, you're welcome to come & try the bass. I'd prefer collection/meetup, but will post at buyers expense.

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Specs:[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][b][size=4]Farida AB-10N[/size][/b][/size][/font][/color]

A superb instrument, the AB-10 delivers the same full, rounded tone acoustically as it does through an amplifier.

The solid Spruce soundboard moves freely, instantly responsive to the breadth and depth of tone generated by the AB-10. All the details of this guitar, from the bone nut to the rosewood neck, are of the highest quality, making this guitar a stand-out professional instrument at a reachable price-point.

The solid plugged-in tone provided by the Fishman Prefix pre-amp has proved popular with a broad spectrum of players, including Bass day UK founder Stevie Williams, Tord Averland-Knudsen of The Wombats, and Chris Brown of the Leona Lewis band.

Model AB-10N
Type Acoustic Bass
Top Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & Sides Rosewood
Neck Mahogany
Machine head Diecast Chrome
Fingerboard/bridge Rosewood
Scale 864mm
Nut/saddle Bone
Binding White
Strings D’Addario
Equalizer Fishman Aero
Finish NA

[attachment=145011:farida-1.JPG]

[attachment=145012:farida-2.JPG]

[attachment=145013:farida-3.JPG]

[attachment=145014:farida-5.JPG]

Edited by smaz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is a lovely bass indeed, but I have no need for it & am trying to free up some space! :)

Bump, plus two possible trade interests:
* Lakland Duck Dunn precision
* Genz Benz Streamliner 600 or 900

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...