Why become a member? ×

FS/FT : Spector Euro 5LX....GONE
£599

bagsieblue

Gone gone gone..... For Sale / Trade as I'm not really making the most of having this bass.
Open to trades on anything really - please PM me, the worst I can say is "No Thank You".

Spector Euro 5LX in Black Cherry.

Manufactured in 2007. Non Adjustable Tone Pump. Note that the Tone Pump is not boost only as commonly believed, see here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/93320-spector-tonepump-is-not-boost-only/page__hl__spector%20boost"]http://basschat.co.u...spector%20boost[/url]

Amazing, high specification, high quality bass guitar. Neck through construction.

Note that this bass had been converted into a fretless - with a new fretless board, but was then subsequently refretted.
The board is smooth, frets crowned and plays superbly with a lovely, low, fast action

There are some marks on the body of the bass from steaming off the original fretboard, please see photographs. They are like a sort of ...err.. Purple Haze (sorry Jimi...) above the neck pickup.
I have tried to capture these but they are hard to capture. More than happy to supply more pictures if there is interest.

The inlays on the board are the excellent, high quality, vinyl stick on types from Creative Cutz.

Please contact me for any other pictures or information.

[b]Much prefer to deal in person to ensure both sides are happy.[/b]

I'm based in Lancashire, as always any trial or inspection more than welcome.

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1380364364' post='2224267']
That's a bloody good price! Makes my Euro LX4 seem expensive! :blush:
[/quote]

I'd like to think they are both fairly priced - your's is more pristine than mine. Hand on heart I couldn't claim this to be pristine but it is a superb bass.