Why become a member? ×

Aguilar OBP2 EQ - KiOgon Wiring SOLD
£50

Up for sale/trade is my Aguilar OBP2 preamp with KiOgon solder-less wiring loom. Here is the story:

I have had the Aguilar for a while and spoke to Basschat's very own master of wiring KiOgon (John) who wired the whole thing for me to a very high standard. John made this for me so that it was just simple screw terminals to connect it all up, no soldering needed.

Being a fool and rushing and not checking details, I didn't check measurements before John wired it and it turns out I need extra long pots for the Squier as the body is so thick (an issue John hasn't come across). I can barely get the kit fitted to the bass which is a huge shame and to rewire it would just involve more money I cant afford right now. Also it seems such a shame to break apart Johns hard work so I thought I would just put it up for sale and see if someone can make use of it.

It is wired as Vol/Vol/Treble/Bass with active/passive switch. It has battery clip and ground wire all ready to go. It will come with the wiring diagram John sent me. John being the very kind gentleman he is has also offered support for anyone who buys the loom as it is brand new and has not been installed.

These are about £130 new with wiring so its up at £50. I will happily post it if you cant pick it up, I guess it would be about £4 recorded delivery. Trade wise, I would take a Auralex Great Gramma, or possibly a good compressor pedal.

[attachment=144461:photo-3.JPG]
[attachment=144462:photo-1.JPG]

Edited by NJE