Body with Premium Quilted Maple Top and Amaranth tone block
Ebony board
34 scale
18 mm spacing
Glockenklang 3-bd preamp with push/pull passive option on volume
Häussel Single Coil Pickups in Amaranth covers
Mono rail 3D bridges
Weight: 4.6kg

Bass is like new ! Only 2-3 very very small dings which are hard to find. Super fast neck and low action ! Wonderful Jazz Bass growl with a lot of modern options with the Glock preamp.

Comes with original and quite good Human Base Gigbag. Street price for a new similar one at musicstore in Cologne is 3.500 Euro / 2.835 GBP firm.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

Outstanding bass. Has been my main instrument for gigs and studio work. Only got rid of it because I just received another stunning Daily Base from Human Base with a different wood combination and different pickups.

This beast here sounds like a powerful Jazz Bass with a punchy B-string, and this one really turns heads when you get up on stage with it. Chords sound oh so sweet and the bridge pickup just sings very beautifully.

It has a passive toneblend in passive mode.

Edited by Johannes Oehl

Thanks, Jo.

I am a bit surprised that these fantastic basses do not get more interest. Siggy Jaeger, the owner and builder of Human Base, is not only a master luthier (in fact, one of the best - if not THE best - in Germany in my opinion), he feels also 100% dedicated to his basses and provides TOP service.

Lovers of single cuts should give this model a try. Well balanced and plays like a dream ...

Price is negotiable. Would consider trades against a F Bass + cash either way.

Street price for a new similar one at musicstore in Cologne is 2.835 GBP / 3.500 EUR firm

[url="http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/Human-Base-Daily-Base-5-Natural-incl.-Gigbag/art-BAS0003038-000"]http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/GBP/Human-Base-Daily-Base-5-Natural-incl.-Gigbag/art-BAS0003038-000[/url]