Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Streamer Stage II - 5 string (2009)
£1700

Edenburgh

***Dropped price to £1500***
[s]Update (3rd Oct) : On hold for a couple of weeks pending sale going through.[/s]
Update 21 Oct : Back up for sale

Owned by me since new in 2009.

I'm parting with this because, well, it's taken me until my forties (and goodness knows how many basses over the years) to realise that I'm really a Fender fan. This has got to go (a) to free up some cash and (b ) go towards a decent Fender Jazz.

This is a stock 2009 Warwick Streamer stage ii, 5 string. Comes with the Warwick RockCase (built like a tank!) and user kit. Sorry, I've pretty much finished the original tin of wax (I will miss the smell of warwick wax).

I have owned this since new - originally purchased from HW Audio in Preston. It's in great condition overall- just a little thumbnail grazing on the body over the pickups. Hopefully the pictures show all of this.

Drop me a note if you want more info or want to try it out (based in Edinburgh).

Call me old fashioned, but I'd prefer to sell face to face for cash.

Preference is for a straight sale, [s]however, I've declared that I need to raise some cash and get a Jazz. So whether it's a stock Jazz plus cash or a Custom Shop as a straight trade, then I'm open to offers (but really it's a straight sale I'm aiming for so that I can take my time in finding a Jazz)[/s].

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Edenburgh

Hi Stubass1969, the RRP might be £4500 but the reality is that you will pay (I think) around £3500 - if you can find one, that is. I think these are generally special order from Warwick through a dealer now - this is what I did (and I sure as hell didn't pay anything like £4.5k!) . Based on the amount that I see Warwicks sell for (places like here, Ebay etc), this seems like an achievable, realistic figure. It's priced to sell essentially - no haggling, I'm not accepting any cheeky low offers, but I'm not trying to achieve an amount that it quite simply will never reach. Just trying to strike the right balance I guess. But if anyone wants to offer me 2 grand for it, I won't say no... :rolleyes: .

I'm not ripping on you. The price you're selling it for is very good. You must be a real genuine guy.
I have an idea how much a shop would offer for it. Always well below any reasonable price.

This is definitely a bass not to miss. If I had the cash now I'd be there in no time.

• 3 weeks later...