Why become a member? ×

Japanese Fender Precision Neck - sold
£150

pictures, serial number etc to follow, but having just bought and an american vintage maple neck for my P bass, this has got to go to fund it. I'd love to keep it to put together a decent bitsa for backup, but cant afford to, oh well.

It's a very slim comfotable neck to play, cosy heel -> neck pocket fit on my 79 p body, in excellent condition. Capable of a lovely low action. Not particularly looking for trades

Edited by steve

[quote name='rapscallion' timestamp='1379260219' post='2210485']
Maple or rosewood? Hardware included?
[/quote]

Bloody hell I'm utterly useless at this.....

Rosewood board
tuners and string tree included, altho' it currently has a hipshot D-tuner fitted (which I'll include for an extra £40 with the other tuner from the set)

Had a lot of interest, I'll reply to all pm's when I have a bit more time this eve

Nut width is 42mm, more pics later

The fairest way to decide who to sell to [s]is a free for all auction[/s] :D is the chronological order in which I received pm's and/or posts on the thread, with the caveat that if someone wants the neck including the hipshot (and original 4th tuner) for £190 + shipping, they will get priority as it saves me having to sell separately. If anyone wants the neck with the hipshot, can they confirm by pm then I'll have an idea of who to give first dibs to?

thanks