Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Complete EBS Board with 7 Pedals - As New!
£650

molan

You don't see one of these very often - a complete EBS demo board with a set of virtually unused pedals and interconnects.

These steel housings are usually only used in EBS main dealer outlets to demo the core range of pedals. Not only do they work well as a nice little, robust, stage board but they even have lots of handy example settings to use as a starting point in case you knock any of the dials off position - how many times have we all done that!

All the pedals are the latest true bypass units and are in perfect working order. I think they all have their individual boxes and most have the user manuals as well (these are available online if not).

This complete rig was owned by a studio session player and is not a retail ex-demo unit so it really hasn't been abused in a shop anywhere.

The board doesn't have a carry case but there are some brands of pedal board case that I'm reliably informed will fit.

By my calculations the cost of these pedals new, along with a steel rack and interconnects would be close to £1,200 so the the asking price of £650 is, therefore not far off half what they'd set someone back and they really are in 'as new' condition!

I'd much prefer to sell them as a complete unit - seems a shame to break them all up :(

Edited by molan