Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!Alleva Coppolo LG5 Classic Supreme.SOLD!!
£2800

patrik733

I have to sell the best 5-string bass i have ever played, its a Alleva Coppolo LG5 Classsic Supreme 2011,

nitro sunburst with DN brazillian rosewood , maple cap like the LG5 paul tuner has,

vintage bent plate bridge, pro tec gig bag incl,

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass plays absolutely beautifully and has the feel of an early '60s J . The tone is staggeringly good with [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]fantastic sustain - notes just leap-off the DN board. The 2 band circuit is reputed to be one of the best in the [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]business - very musical and useable. The bass can be played in passive too.[/font][/color]

its really a fantastic sounding instrument, i have a 64 jazz and this one have the same vibe but in a 5-string

vers,

There is so much mojo and tone in these basses,

i´m only selling because i have some family issues to take care of, the one who grabs this one will get

a(jimmys words about the bass) a slammin bass!!

pm for more pics,

[attachment=143413:alleva coppolo lg5.JPG]

Edited by patrik733

I'm not going to enter into the unseemly debacle witnessed recently on TB and BC regarding Coppolo's craft and business practices. I'll base my opionions on my ownership of two AC basses - both 'classic supreme' LG4s (in current nomenclature). Fabulous basses with meticulous attention to detail and superb playability and tone. A good AC is rather magical and as good as pretty much any top-end Fender-type bass. It will also have its own very desirable tonal/playability characteristics. I'd bet this LG5 is a good one.