Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Fender American Series Precision, Chrome Red, Maple Neck, Badass III, Fender Hard Case
£600

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Trade Price £600, Sale Price £550.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I have decided to move on my beloved Precision, it is a 2004 model, some swirling on the body and a few dints, dings and grazes from the previous owner/s, none of which affect playability but the pictures tell the story. Have put a plectrum beside the damage in the pictures so that you can see the size. Luckily the chrome base in the finish makes it very forgiving to all of this.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It plays beautifully and sounds brilliant, recently had a new nut, frets dressed and full set up.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]With Fender hard case, case candy, Fender bridge and strap pins in addition to the Badass III and Schallers that are currently on it. It also comes with a spare Mirror scratchplate with the original S-1 wiring and a spare set of S-1 knob covers too. It is currently wired with a [/font][/size][color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]KiOgon loom allowing quick solderless pickup switching too.[/font][/color]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Why am I selling? I am considering a 2nd head and cab.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks to [color=#282828]KiOgon's wizardry, my P-Bass Lyte Deluxe is now back in action passively. As I have owned that one since new, decided that I would move on this bass to add to funds to the pot.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#282828]I can pack and ship within the UK for around £20 including insurance, payment by bank transfer.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Any questions or trade offers, get in touch. I am based in Leeds for those viewing this on the mobile site. Heads, Cabs and Basses may all tempt me.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Matt[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by teamcoy

I replied to your PM the other day but had not seen this post, sorry, I am on holiday with limited access to internet.

The bass must have been dropped at some point with the back of the neck saving it. You can feel it with your thumb but it does not affect playability, I would say it is a graze rather than a ding/dint.

Hope that this clarifies.

Edited by teamcoy

[quote name='teamcoy' timestamp='1378228763' post='2197406']
Cheers, yeah it is a great looking bass.

If it were Lake Placid Blue, it would be a lifer for me.
[/quote]Matt, seen the scrapes, not going to get hung up on things so trivial, the bass is a lovely bass, and those imperfections can be rectified.Just hope my offer, meets with your approval.Also meant to add, I only have spare rig, as I changed alll my cabs to Marshall and have a Peavey Tourer, but also have a Hiwatt 200 Custom , as used by Steve Harris in the early days.Just so you know its a genuine reason for message.

Thanks Mick.

I have replied to your PM and hope to hear back.

The bumps are much less noticeable when strapped on but I would rather declare all than potentially mislead.

This may well now be traded with Will (2x18), I will update the thread after tomorrow to update all on its status.

Mods, please do not freeze the thread just yet.

Edited by teamcoy