Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!!!! Ibanez SRX305 - 5 String bass Sale £135 PRICEDROP!
£300

JamesFlashG

[b][u][size=5]SOLD!![/size][/u][/b]

Looking for [s]£150[/s] [u][size=5][b]£135[/b][/size][/u] open to offers would prefer straight sale unless someone can offer to trade a fretless bass[/size][/size]

5 string Ibanez SRX305 for sale, This has been owned from new for a number years and used a fair amount for practice and gigs however I now no longer play it.
Great sounding B string nice slim neck which is fast and easy to play generally loud and has a lot of punch if required. Had no problems with this bass is in perfect conditions expect a few minor scratches to the rear of the body very hard to show in pictures and a small mark on the back of the neck.

Active - one 9v battery
44m Nut
8m string spacing at the Nut
18m String spacing at the Bridge
24 frets
34" scale
Rosewood Fingerboard
Maple neck
Not sure what the body wood is
Control nobs:
Volume, PUP pan, 2 band EQ Bass and treble Cut / boost.
2 Double hum-bucker pickups (i think is correct definition)

Colour appears black but is actually a shimmery dark blue / grey (sounds ridiculous but looks good) I can take more pictures if you like.

Will come with new strings and set up. No strap or case included (maybe a soft case / rock bag or something if i can find one)

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uw0rwaxdulhg0n4/QOacwDdtGt"]https://www.dropbox....g0n4/QOacwDdtGt[/url] - Please let me know if this picture link does not work properly.

PM for any other details

Collection preferred however I can post if buyer arranges courier / prices.

Edited by JamesFlashG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How thick a B string do you reckon the bridge and nut would take? I'm interested but would be using the bass mainly for Drop A so I'd probably be using a .130-135 B string on there. I used to have an Ibanez GSR200 that took a B-string where the E would go quite happily, so I'm hoping this model would be the same.

Edited by TomWIC