Why become a member? ×

Bravewood Precision Bass Sunburst, SOLD!!
£1450

patrik733

Bass is sold! Thanks

Really don´t want to sell this bass but i have family issues to take care of so i have to let this lovely bass go, it´s a cool and very good sounding bass, built by bravewood in 2012, i sold my `66 fender p-bass when i received this one because it was soooo good sounding, i have more pics of the bass, bravewood knows about the situation i´m in so i think its safe(if you want to ask him something) to mail him if you have any questions about this bass, heres some comments from
bravewood about this bass:
[color=#1E1E1E]Bass is finally built, looking and sounding very cool. I based[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]the distressing on a 1962 example I found pictures of on the[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]net...looks great...well, in my opinion anyway![/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]Anyway, key points...alder body, maple neck with Brazilian rosewood[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]fingerboard, clay dots, hand wound Bare knuckle pickup, made to[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]vintage spec., nitro finish throughout, the pickguard is handmade and[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]hand aged, it is 4 ply nitro-celluloid, CTS pots, Switcraft[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]jack...quality hardware throughout, reverse tuners, threaded vintage[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]style bridge, all nicely aged and authentic looking... [/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]All in all, this bass is as close to a vintage example as you could[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]get without actually buying a real one. The Brazilian fingerboard is[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]the last one I had, the place I got that from has now run out, this is[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]likely to be the last guitar or bass I make with a Brazilian[/color]
[color=#1E1E1E]fingerboard.[/color]

Edited by patrik733

Not sure if this is a dead thread - I emailed the seller just after the ad appeared (serious interest and a buy-on-behalf deal) but no response - just hoping that the 'family issues' in the original post haven't deteriorated

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1378198770' post='2196806']
Not sure if this is a dead thread - I emailed the seller just after the ad appeared (serious interest and a buy-on-behalf deal) but no response - just hoping that the 'family issues' in the original post haven't deteriorated
[/quote]

Maybe give it a few days? he only put the ad up on Thursday