Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz, White, SOLD on Gumtree
£350

Grangur

Hi All,

After some soul searching I've decided to let someone else have the pleasure of this cool, smooth sounding Fender MIM Jazz.

It's white, 4 string, and complete with Fender covers. It's got new pots and strings and an interesting series/parallel switch; a push-pull switch on the tone pot.

She's in very near mint condition. No scratches or dings anywhere. More pictures can be seen [url="http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Grangur/library/FenderJazz_white"]here[/url]

In parallel mode her tone is deep and mellow, but turn up the bridge pup and you get the classic Fender growl.
In series mode, crank up the volume and she opens up and flows like a full bodied bottle of vintage red. Drink in that sound and get intoxicated! In a word, she Rocks!

She can be delivered to you by hand FOC to most places in London, Anglia, south and south-east etc. Otherwise she can be securely packed and shipped in the UK FOC.

Worldwide shipping at additional cost.

You can also come and try her out. In the meantime... Here's a link to the [url="https://soundcloud.com/grangur"]soundcloud[/url] All recordings were done with treble cut off and the volume of the respective pup right up. On the Series mode recording both pups were turned right up.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask any questions.

Trades:-
I'm really after the cash in truth. I could be tempted by a nice 4-string, blonde Ibanez with Bartolini Soapbars. OR a nice Warwick.

Many thanks

Richard

Edited by Grangur

Yes you should intimidate thx neighbours. You used that jazz through a hartke 2x 10 at my house so I can only imagine an 8 x 10 would sound fricking immense

@grangur
You should elaborate on the switching - what we discussed sounded worth publishing

Edited by Geek99

Yes, 8x10 I'm sure is just what I need in the lounge at home. Can I leave it with you to talk to Mrs G on that? :P

Good point about the sound and controls... more pics to follow, and I'll look into how i can record the bass.

Now off to take the Mrs out. (Wedding Anniversary - it's a tough life! )

Soundcloud recordings added. - [url="https://soundcloud.com/grangur"]click here[/url]

All recordings made though a Zoom B3 straight to the pc, using Mark Bass emulator and recorded in Audacity.

Bridge and Neck recordings done with the one pot turned right up and the other right down.
The Series mode recording was done with the 2 pots turned up, as turning either down kills the volume of both.
All recordings were done with the tone/treble-cut turned off.

Enjoy!

Excuse the cr@p playing. It will sound SO much better in your hands I'm sure :ph34r:

Edited by Grangur

Edited to include info about trades I could be interested in:

Trades:-
I'm really after the cash in truth. I could be tempted by a nice 4-string, blonde Ibanez with Bartolini Soapbars. Or a nice Warwick :)

Many thanks

Richard

Edited by Grangur