Why become a member? ×

Removed

P-T-P

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='mcgraham' post='235823' date='Jul 9 2008, 04:03 PM']Man, GAS is getting the better of me here! Quite tempted... you say this is the 2nd version, how many iterations have there been since/in total?

Mark[/quote]

In a nutshell...

POD
POD 2.0 (the one I'm selling)
POD XT
POD X3

The XT and X3 versions also act as a USB audio interface and currently sell for two to three times this much.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='235831' date='Jul 9 2008, 04:11 PM']does it work with bass????[/quote]

Yes and no. There's no specific bass stuff on here - which is why they make the Bass POD - but you can use it for silent practice, as a DI and for the FX. Can also use the modelling too I suppose if it takes your fancy.

• 3 weeks later...

''Supports the current range of Line 6 FBV footcontrollers including Line 6 FBV Express and FBV Shortboard.''

Can you confirm this - there should be an 'FBV pedal' socket (not just pedal)... If so, I'm very interested.

I've got the guitar and bass pods...they're great tools.

If it hasn't been answered already, the guitar version is good for bass...it has a nice tube emulator and can give bass some nice dirt and other effects, but I prefer the Bass POD for bass. Either will take a signal from anything you can plug into it via a jack-plug.

I love my twins.
P

Edited by NancyJohnson

[quote name='OldG' post='247484' date='Jul 25 2008, 07:13 AM']''Supports the current range of Line 6 FBV footcontrollers including Line 6 FBV Express and FBV Shortboard.''

Can you confirm this - there should be an 'FBV pedal' socket (not just pedal)... If so, I'm very interested.[/quote]

I can confirm that it doesn't support the FBV pedals, it needs the older type switches. Didn't notice that was in the (copied and pasted) description.

[quote name='NancyJohnson' post='247508' date='Jul 25 2008, 08:38 AM']I've got the guitar and bass pods...they're great tools.

If it hasn't been answered already, the guitar version is good for bass...it has a nice tube emulator and can give bass some nice dirt and other effects, but I prefer the Bass POD for bass. Either will take a signal from anything you can plug into it via a jack-plug.

I love my twins.
P[/quote]

They are a great tool for sure.

Pete