Why become a member? ×

OC-3 Love

Fionn

I know how some folk cream themselves over the OC-2 with its glitchy sex factor, etc, but the OC-3 is a fine pedal too. Less celebrated, but great in its own right.

... Well built, simple, dedicated input for Bass, super quiet operation, the range sweep is really effective, and in "polyphonic" mode the tracking is pretty damned good. Noticably better than its predecesor, to be sure. Granted, the "OC-2" mode on the OC-3 doesn't sound like the original, but if that's what you're after then an actual OC-2 is surely the answer. The "Drive" mode on the OC-3 is great too. With the octave peeled right back it turns the OC-3 into a fantastically grunty and full-sounding bass distortion pedal. Seriously good.

I love the thing. If I was Pat Butcher I would wear a pair of them as earrings.

Another OC3 man here. I tried an OC2 & it wasn't what I was looking for. Bought the OC3 off Shep & I'm very happy with how it sounds through a couple of filters & I really appreciate the decent tracking that it has too. :)

[quote name='xgsjx' timestamp='1376937863' post='2181246']
Si, have you ever considered linking all those OC2s together & then playing through them up the dusty end on an electric violin?
[/quote]

If I had a pound for everyone who has asked me ;)

Si