Why become a member? ×

BAREFACED SUPER 12T (S12T) with Roqsolid cover - £700 - SOLD
£700

mildmanofrock

Hi,

[attachment=141664:IMAG0144.jpg] [attachment=141665:IMAG0145.jpg] [attachment=141666:IMAG0146.jpg] [attachment=141667:IMAG0147.jpg]

I'm gutted about selling this amazing cab. With no gigs for the foreseeable future, I can't justify having it at the moment. But another of these will be in my sights if the situation changes.

This cab is immense - rich, clear and loud across the whole frequency spectrum, with warm lows, defined mids and sparkling highs. It's impressively sensitive too, providing all the volume you might ever need. There's also a tweeter dial to adjust the high end to taste.

I simply can't fault it. I've played through some big cabs over the years, (Ampeg, Hartke, Aguilar) - and this not only keeps up with them - it excels in sound dispersion, allowing you to hear yourself wherever you are on stage.

I've only played it at one gig. And at that gig, I had a handful of audience members complimenting me on my sound.

It's fully played in (primed to unleash all its lows), in immaculate condition and comes with a Roqsolid cover.

I’m looking for [b]£700[/b] firm collected from me in Swindon, Wiltshire - or we can meet halfway if it's within a reasonable distance. Or I can deliver it at your expense - but I'd really prefer collection or a meet up.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Edited by mildmanofrock

[quote name='mildmanofrock' timestamp='1376666106' post='2177719']
Hi folks, this is on hold for the moment.
[/quote]

Sad to see you selling this matey as you were dead excited to get it! Maybe you could get a midget-t as a practice cab for 'home use'...? ;)

[quote name='mildmanofrock' timestamp='1376666106' post='2177719']
Hi folks, this is on hold for the moment.
[/quote]

Dammit, missed out again. I'm dying to try one of these out.
If the sale falls through or whatever let me know I will take first dibs on this.
I'm down you way this week so can collect too.
Cheers
Thebassman