Why become a member? ×

For Sale!!! Ashdown Superfly Rig 1 month old

Bigsmig

[b]Hi Guys (Dropped the price to a total STEAL, so who gets it) WHATTTT £650.00 and NEW

I bought a brand new Superfly rig which is the AMP, the 4x8 and the 2X10 cabs all matching and look brilliant but i dont need them now as the band have shut down, so its up for grabs.

I have the receipts from the music shop and the warranty is live.

Can't tell you how Pi---ed off i am but the wife won't let me keep it if it don't bring anything in, you know what its like guys.

It cost £1050.00 and i want no less that £650.00
Whoever buys it is getting a great deal here and i will meet you somewhere to exchange or you can come to me and try it.

Anyway thats how it is

Top cab is the 2X10 bottom is the 4X8 exact same as picture for condition and look

Short and sweet, you guys know how good it is so come and get it :)

Take care
Brian[/b]

Edited by Bigsmig

[quote name='Bigsmig' post='217582' date='Jun 12 2008, 01:26 PM'][b]Hi Guys

I bought a brand new Superfly rig which is the AMP, the 4x8 and the 2X10 cabs all matching and look brilliant but i dont need them now as the band have shut down, so its up for grabs.

I have the receipts from the music shop and the warranty is live.

Can't tell you how Pi---ed off i am but the wife won't let me keep it if it don't bring anything in, you know what its like guys.

It cost £1050.00 and i want no less that £800..

Whoever buys it is getting a great deal here and i will meet you somewhere to exchange or you can come to me and try it.

Anyway thats how it is

Top cab is the 2X10 bottom is the 4X8 exact same as picture for condition and look

Short and sweet, you guys know how good it is so come and get it :)

Take care
Brian[/b][/quote]If my wife ever told me to get rid of my bass rig if it wasn't earning money, I would think there were serious problems with our relationship.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='217859' date='Jun 12 2008, 07:10 PM']If my wife ever told me to get rid of my bass rig if it wasn't earning money, I would think there were serious problems with our relationship.[/quote]

Indeed if my missus told me to get rid of any of my bass gear i think i would sell her on eBay :)

Looks like a lovely amp hope you get what you want for it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MB1' post='227506' date='Jun 26 2008, 04:51 PM']MB1. :)
Is that not a 2x10 and 1x15 in the picture?[/quote]

Hi
Yes the picture is the only rig pic i could find but it is actually a 4x8 and a 2x10

Cheers
Brian
Here is an actual pic but my little lad aint for sale :huh:

[quote name='Bigsmig' post='227663' date='Jun 26 2008, 10:36 PM']Hi
Yes the picture is the only rig pic i could find but it is actually a 4x8 and a 2x10

Cheers
Brian
Here is an actual pic but my little lad aint for sale :)[/quote]

Hmmm i may have to report you to social services, making him wear that shirt is surely child abuse :huh: