Why become a member? ×

Peavey Cirrus BXP Bubinga 5 string Sold
£250

loushort

[b]Hi folks [/b]

[b]Brought this Peavey Cirrus 5 from a great Bass Chatter last year to go with my four string[/b]
[b]very solid very powerful built like a tank has never let me down [/b]
[b]it has one slight mark under the finish on the lower horn[/b][b] under the lacquer[/b] (see picture below[b])[/b]
[b]that was there when I brought the bass but other than that its in perfect working order [/b]
[b]I no longer play five String very much these days so would like to see it go to a good home [/b]
[b]they are still going for £429 brand new so come bag yourself a bargain [/b][b]comes with gig bag[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2]The new Cirrus 5 BXP five-string bass guitar delivers great low end at an even lower price. Peavey have taken their most sought after professional basses with exotic woods and hi-tech features and made them more affordable just for you. The Cirrus 5 BXP bass guitar has a neck-through-body design and construction that delivers unmatched tone, sustain and string clarity more than any bass in its class. With two custom VFL™ active pickups and a 3-band active EQ, the Cirrus BXP basses allow you full control over volume and tonality. To top it off, Peavey have added black hardware and a string-through-finger style bridge.[/size][/font][/color]
[b] Peavey Cirrus BXP 5 Features:[/b][list]
[*]35" scale
[*]Neck-through-body construction
[*]Two Peavey VFL active pickups
[*]Active three-band EQ with +/- 10 dB boost/cut
[*]Gold hardware
[*]String-through, finger-style bridge
[*]Pau ferro fretboard
[*]Hand-rubbed oil finish neck
[*]Dual, expanding truss rod
[/list]
[b]Cash on collection/delivery preferred I am based in East Northants and am more than happy to [/b][b]meet buyer[/b]
[b]if convenient [/b]
[b]sorry I've had too many bad experiences with delivery company's and paypal etc [/b]

[b][/b]
[b][/b]

[b]Thanks for looking [/b]

Edited by loushort