Why become a member? ×

***Sold***
£400

ClusterOne

Would have to post it then.How do we do the payment?Paypal or bank transfer?
Last & only guitar i ever sold was delivered by Parcelforce, item insured up to £500 i think but you know once shipped i can not be later blamed for any damage if occured i am afraid.
Are you ok with that?

Just out of idle curiosity, what is the string spacing on this? What is the nut width, and most importantly what is the neck thickness front to back?
Also this may sound like a dumb question but is it active or passive? I think spector have the battery in the rear route cavity as opposed to a battery box.
Cheers

Pm'd back Paddybass.

Damonjames:

nut width 4.5 cm - width at 24th fret 6.8 cm
string spacing at bridge 1.6 cm
neck thickness: a bit tricky to check, looks like about 2.3 at the nut and 2.5 at 12th fret then starts to curve to the body.
This is active bass as fed by 9V battery and yes it is in rear cavity.

Hope this help :)

[quote name='ClusterOne' timestamp='1379008595' post='2207726']Can drop the price a bit if collected in person.[/quote]
I may try to pay you a visit then if i have to go in that direction (i'm close to huntingdon), it's a really nice looking bass. Still not interested in trades (even partial) ?

Edited by Aqntbghd

[quote name='Aqntbghd' timestamp='1379059689' post='2208128']
I may try to pay you a visit then if i have to go in that direction (i'm close to huntingdon), it's a really nice looking bass. Still not interested in trades (even partial) ?
[/quote]

Hi,

Welcome to come and try, i did consider the trade but the thing is that I am not that advanced player that i would need such stack (barely practice outside my bedroom) and lack of room apply too.
I've got Marshall Bassstate B65 which perfectly fits the bill, also can not believe the neighbour would appreciate 15" speaker growling.
Anyway if you plan to come around take it with you - never know but i am more after cash.

Martin