Why become a member? ×

SOLD*USA Fender Jazz 1999 Corona Limited Edition*SOLD

nickcarey

[size=5][center][color="#FF0000"]USA Fender Jazz 4 String Bass
1999 Corona Limited Edition[/color][/size]

[size=4][color="#FF0000"]Serial Number: N900765[/color][/size]

[size=3][b]Fender Corona Jazz Bass with New Fender Softcase[/b][/size]

You are looking at a vintage, limited edition, bass in a beautifully aged Olympic white finish.
The pickups have been upgraded with Kent Armstrong Vintage Single Coils for greater output and low noise. They are wired to hum buck each other when both are turned up. The mid range growl in these pickups in immense.

Also the pick-guard was upgraded to a brown / red tortoise shell finish.

Finally the bridge was upgraded to a Gotoh OEM Vintage Style bridge for slightly more sustain and more secure saddles with runners.
The neck on this bass is absolutely amazing. This is why I bought it in 1999. Back in 1999 the quality of the some Fender basses was a bit hit and miss but this one is a gem.

The condition of this bass is excellent for its age. There are some small dings on the lower part of the body (see pics), but that is all. To be honest the more worn it gets the better it looks. The finish on the neck is a vintage style, which looks better with age.
It looks great, has a great vintage sound, it plays easily, and it feels great. It is everything you could ever possibly want in a Fender Jazz.
With this being a great neck the action on this bass is exceptionally low and comfortable without string buzzing. Many of my students have commented on how comfortable it is to play.

[u]Comes with:[/u]

[b]New Fender Softcase
Kent Armstong Pickups (inc. packaging)
Gotoh Bridge Box (inc. packaging).[/b]

You are welcome to try the instrument first
I am a bass tutor and am very careful with my gear, so everything described here is 100% accurate.
Feel free to get in touch for some feedback from one of my students featured on Bass Chat[/size]

[size=3][b]

£400
+ £15 Delivery (UK)[/center][/b][/size]

If you would like some more photos emailed to you I will gladly do so. Further enquiries call/text 07931 315954 or email me.
I will accept Pay Pal, Personal Cheque, Postal Order, Bankers Draft or Cash on Collection.
As standard, if paying by any other method than cash on collection, all funds must be cleared before collection.
Thanks for looking!
Nick
Edited by nickcarey