Why become a member? ×

PHIL LYNOTT TRIBUTE BASS!!!! NO, REALLY.....!!!!!

Apparently, this bass is "known as the Phil Lynott Tribute bass". Yeah, cos he played a P-bass with a jazz pick-up at the bridge and a black headstock, didn't he? <_<

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Phil-Lynott-Tribute-Fender-Squier-Standard-Precision-Bass-/231018258654?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item35c9c2e0de

[sub][/sub]

[sub]Nope, never played a P/J...... Apart from this one which he used more than the Black/RW Precision. Granted the Headstock isnt black. Closest to a semi-official "tribute" bass was the Bass Collection "Lizzy" Bass. :P [/sub]

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1374483723' post='2149086']

[sub]Nope, never played a P/J...... Apart from this one which he used more than the Black/RW Precision. Granted the Headstock isnt black. Closest to a semi-official "tribute" bass was the Bass Collection "Lizzy" Bass. :P [/sub]
[/quote]
I stand corrected... :blush: :D

[quote name='Grant' timestamp='1374486308' post='2149140']
I stand corrected... :blush: :D
[/quote]

Most people had the cover of "Live and Dangerous etched in their mind, but he did use the P/J more. Also the LOV~ELLY Ibanez Roadster - I'd love one of those Ibbys.