Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fuzzrocious Grey Stache
£235

GazWills

SOLD! :)

[s]Hey - so having a bit of a clear out of pedals I am not using at the minute. Not really interested in trades thanks, need the cold hard cash! All pedals in fantastic condition, all with velcro on the bases. Prices include UK postage.

Custom order Fuzzrocious Grey Stache. Probably going to regret this sale, but really need the money

Aside from the awesome hand painted Burt Reynolds, it's a grey stache with diode clipping mods, so 3 varying muff style tones. Cost me £165 (including tax). Minus the paint job, you can get a stache similar to this for £145 from Joe's Pedals, so I'll put this up for [b]£110[/b] (including delivery).[/s]

Edited by GazWills

bit surprised in the lack of interest in these, but PM me if you want to make a reasonable offer (though I think these are pretty fair prices)

still not [i]really[/i] interested in trades, but depending on my mood at any given time of the day, feel free to suggest anything, as I'm no longer in a desperate need for the cash. fuzzes and phasers in particular may tempt me :)

cheer mate - if I didn't also have the TFR it'd stay...

Nobody fancy some fuzzy greatness in their lives?? I need to pay for my ATP ticket now also, so could do with selling this. May put my Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master and my Maxon AD-10 Delay up for sale soon too, times are hard!! (well, they wouldn't be if I didn't keep buying pedals!)

:)