Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT DI Valve DI Box
£175

Hi guys,

Thinking of selling my Ampeg SVT DI because I dont have a use for it anymore.

I used it to record the bass on my album during the final year of my degree and got so many compliments for the bass sound.

I used to use it live too and it worked equally well.

It looks and sounds great.

These things are quite rare now so I'll be honest, I'm tempted to keep hold of it.

Price is negotiable and I'm unsure of the going rate but I'd rather keep it than sell it for peanuts.

Pictures coming soon.

Thanks

Kev

Heres the blurb from Ampeg

The brand-new SVT-DI, Ampeg's first tube-driven injection box, is perfect for the studio or live venues. The affordable SVT-DI features a 12AX7 tube that creates that classic Ampeg tube coloration to enhance the tone of any solid-state device. In addition to the 12AX7 tube, which provides warmth and harmonic enhancements, the SVT-DI includes tube or direct modes and a 1/4 in. input thru jack that sends a signal back into the solid state amp and to the front of house or recording console. The SVT-DI also features 1/4 in. and XLR outputs, -6dB pad in tube mode that prevents distortion, and a signal to noise ratio greater than 90dB, for a quiet send to the front of the house or recording console.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...