Why become a member? ×

Email notications

robert43

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='214357' date='Jun 7 2008, 11:08 PM']You can unsubscribe by clicking on "My Controls" at the top of the page then using the two links under the "Subscriptions" heading on the left hand side.[/quote]
Hi yes I have done that & still get them even when I havent been to the sight for aweek & get them on threads started that day

Hi yes I have checked the only thing I have ticked is when I get a PM . The email noitic are from Rare s bass to Yamaha BB175 bass etc I have deleted a lot of them , The ting that made me look was wanted a Basses in some area ( London ) as I like in Australia , some how I dont think I was looking at applying LOL

At the top right of each topic page - on the same line as the topic title, there is an options button. You might be tracking topics which would generate an e-mail to you when someone posts in it?

Hamster

[quote name='Hamster' post='214725' date='Jun 8 2008, 04:15 PM']At the top right of each topic page - on the same line as the topic title, there is an options button. You might be tracking topics which would generate an e-mail to you when someone posts in it?

Hamster[/quote]

Hi tried that no good