Why become a member? ×

... and if you thought Mooer pedals were cheap ...

BigBeatNut

I got my OCD... Not sure how it compares to a real OCD, but it's very similar to the Joyo Ultimate Drive (another OCD derived pedal). I like the little one better as it's a lot harder to knock knobs out of the settings I had it at when I kick it in. I like it.

No extra costs (customs, etc).

[quote name='Nessy' timestamp='1373366809' post='2136655']
Heads up for anyone considering the PT-21 tuner: it's only meant to recognise guitar pitches EADGBE or 1 semi-tone below. Perfect if you play piccolo bass, but sadly no good for anything lower. Having said that, it's picking up the G,D and E strings on my electric mandolin, but not the A; this must mean it also picks up one octave above guitar pitch as well. It also works on the 12th (and 24th) fret of a 4 string bass... hooray.

Build quality is excellent though, and tunes fine; maybe the best value guitar pedal tuner out there if you only play standard, and tiny. The packaging and instructions are identical to Mooer, as is the pedal layout. Tracks as well as my Korg Pitchblack, and the display's as good.

All moot thouigh given this isn't guitarchat (unless there's some way to modify the tuning internally... more skilled hands than mine required I'm afraid.)
[/quote]

Harmonics are your friends. :)

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1374504362' post='2149445']
Harmonics are your friends. :)
[/quote]

Problem is I play 6 string bass; it won't pick up the low B or high C. Sad panda.

By the way if anyone wants a PT-21 tuner let me know as I have no use for mine.

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1374492416' post='2149237']
I got my OCD... Not sure how it compares to a real OCD, but it's very similar to the Joyo Ultimate Drive (another OCD derived pedal). I like the little one better as it's a lot harder to knock knobs out of the settings I had it at when I kick it in. I like it.

No extra costs (customs, etc).
[/quote]

quoting myself, ha!

Just to add that I really like this little pedal. I find it a bit more controllable than the Joyo version and it is a great overdrive. Thumbs up!