Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Orange Terror Bass 500
£350

omikin

Hi all,

Need to free up some funds to enable me to redo the kitchen (rock n roll!) so I'm offering this up for sale. I mainly use my Fender Bassman head anyway. I got this for more convenience at gigs but we're not doing any at the moment.

I think everyone knows everything about this head so I won't go on too much about it.

I had the stock valves replaced by Dave at Rosewell Amps to give more clean headroom and a gentler breakup, although you can still get that full-on crunch when you drive the gain.

I have the original valves it came with when I bought it and these will be included in the sale, together with a speakon-speakon connector.

Here's a pic to start with although I can add more if need be.

Edited by omikin

I have never needed to have the master volume above 3 either through my Barefaced cab or the Matamp 2x12 I had before that.

Whether you want a clean sound or a bit of grit it would cope with decent sized venues no problem.

[quote name='jembullo' timestamp='1372172950' post='2122445']
Any idea on the age of this amp, I believe the newer ones had the loud D.I problem sorted. I owned one of these and the Ad200 loved both, very tempted by this.....
[/quote]
The valves being changed should have sorted that.

• 2 weeks later...