Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD: Ibanez Artcore bass - AGB200 Semi-Hollowbody
£175

thegreenman555

SOLD SOLD SOLD my Ibanez Artcore - in mahogany finish. Lovely warm tone from two ceramic humbucker pickups

Pix will follow when I've polished the dust off!

£175 bought Pestie a real classy bass, with classic looks & a lovely sound. Delivery will be charged at cost, if required.

If you want a new one it'll cost you over £300" plus import tax from the US. There's one on eBay...

One small 'ding' on the rear, which looks larger in photo next to my little finger than it is in real life. Otherwise unblemished

Here's the Official Product Description:

The Ibanez AGB200 Electric Bass from the Artcore series features an 30.3" scale for easy fingering. The semi-hollow body construction increases sustain and combines with the double humbuckers for an unmistakable "roots rock" sound. Super-stable Gibraltar III bridge. Maple top, back and sides.

Sure Grip III Knob
Designed for precise control of knobs with non-slip functionality, while nice and classic look.

ACHB Humbucking Pickups
Two covered humbucking pickups offer a wide range of tones with increased tonal warmth.

30.3" Scale Set-In Neck
30.3" scale set-in neck increases tone and natural low-end resonance.

Gibraltar III bridge/Quick Change III Tailpiece
A Gibraltar III bridge combined with a Quick Change III tailpiece provides increased sustain and easy string changes.

Features:

· Semi-hollow maple body
· Artcore 3-piece maple/mahogany set neck
· ACHB-2N humbucker neck pickup
· ACHB-2B humbucker bridge pickup
· Master volume, master tone, 3-way toggle switch
· Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays
· Gibraltar III bass bridge
· Quick Change III tailpiece
· Die-cast tuners with pearloid buttons
· Gold hardware
· Cream body, neck and headstock binding
· 22 medium frets
· 1.65" nut width
· 30.3" scale length
· Transparent Brown gloss finish
· Made in China

This bass has no flaws - it looks and plays like new.

Edited by thegreenman555

[quote name='Hutton' timestamp='1371665250' post='2116818']
Does this price include delivery?
[/quote]

Forgive the largely irrelevant (to this thread) interjection my friend, but I loved the pic in the link. Good to see life is so obviously treating you well!

[quote name='Lysdexia' timestamp='1371749219' post='2117733']
Forgive the largely irrelevant (to this thread) interjection my friend, but I loved the pic in the link. Good to see life is so obviously treating you well!
[/quote]

Nice to hear from you Andra. Yeah, I much prefer that pic to one that has too much clerical overtone! I hope that life is also treating you well.

Anyway, back to the thread! At least this wee diversion has given the sale two bumps. :)