Why become a member? ×

Gibson Thunderbird 2006 (withdrawn)
£800

lushuk

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £800[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Im selling my Gibson Thunderbird 1V USA, this is a 2006 model imported new to the uk in 2008, it is in more or less unmarked condition under normal viewing conditions but if you angle it in the light you can see some hairline marks on the back but they cannot be photgraphed, there are no chips, dings, marks etc to the best of my knowledge, it weighs in at 8.5lb's, i still have the original shipping carton as in the pictures and all the case candy, it comes in the proper Gibson hard case with all locks and catches working as they should, it does have a few faint marks and a little damage from some impact around the size of a 50p.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass can be collected from Derby or I will post at buyers expense and risk, any insurances must be asked for, postage will be at cost![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]On comparison with recent sales I would like £750 for this bad boy[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Or a px for a USA precision/Jazz (maple neck) or Geddy Lee or Steve Harris precision with cash adjustments either way (must be in great condition or near mint)[/font][/color]

I also have a brand new unused Epi T-Bird (Apr 2013), mex precision white and maple that I could throw into the mix

Edited by lushuk

• 3 weeks later...

This is back up for sale as the Beaver is not that eager due to sorting his stuff out, but he could be back in at any moment, so heres your chance to get yourself a Gibson Thunderbird right now :)

Edited by lushuk

Hi Qlank, At the moment im gonna hang on to the Epi as i was only gonna use as a trading tool if necessary, but if I get a straight sale on the gibbo ill let you know a price, it was brand new in April and i got it as a gift (i know im ungrateful) thanks for your interest :)

Too soon for another TB!!

I've had a super heavy round of monetary commitments over the last few months...I have a handful of basses/guitars I would need to shift/trade first. I've aleady got four Gibson TBs [i]and [/i]a Hamer FBIV; I've promised myself a vintage sunburst model at some stage.
P