Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£400

Prime_BASS

Up for sale is my beloved sandberg, only until I can get funds from elsewhere to buy bass that is on here or it gets sold first.
I love this bass but the nature of Gas and an impending move means I need to lessen the blow to the old plastic.

Sound wise, sounds like a cleaned up ray, with hints of that Warwick mid bump burp.

Condition: its suffered from about 200 gigs the ast two years, and I've used it well, the neck has a fair bit of scratches, the body seemed to have faired better. All in all it is still in great shape any surface scratches are visible once up close and none effect the playability or sound.

I feel the price reflects the overall condition of the bass.
£400 collected, couriered at buyers expense.

Located Nottingham.

Now on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330935401789;jsessionid=DAFB1EDB9A90D30DA1795541CB2C44EE?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D330935401789%26_rdc%3D1

Edited by Prime_BASS

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1368983248' post='2083665']
These are great basses - I had one myself - amazing price for a hand made instrument, neck is v cool
[/quote]

Agreed neck is awesome, not fat but not too slim and in between a jazz and a precision, best of all worlds.

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1369817523' post='2092954']
Love it :lol:

Well worth a bump that comment :)
[/quote]

cheers mate, I think this sale thread has got the most views to post ratio out of all my previous.

Lots of people waiting for the price to go lower.

It wont though.

When I put my Teal Stingray up I felt exactly the same. Sign of the times.

Am interested, but am also under strict instructions to slim the collection down - again, another sign of the times - so I think I'll need to take a ticket along with the other voyeurs.