Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5 ltd ed. OR GandL 2500

nottswarwick

Hi All,

Right - in my quest to release funds for other projects, it occurs to me that I do not need both these basses.

Not sure which to sell to be honest, so lets see what happens....

[url="http://www.chrispidgeon.co.uk/images/2008_0203bassas/0802030003.JPG"]G and L 2500[/url]

[url="http://www.chrispidgeon.co.uk/images/2008_0203bassas/0802030002.JPG"]Stingray 5 ltd ed.[/url]

Both basses are excellent instruments and are in perfect working order. Both have the orginal hard cases with them. It will be hard to part with one of them, but needs must. My head tell me to sell the SR5, as I have an SR4 for those sounds. BUT, it is a great bass, limited edition, in super condition, and I just really like it. The sensible one to keep would be the Gand L, since sound wise it is more versatile, and it plays absolutely brilliantly.

Oh, I dont know!

Anyhow, one has to go, so who is interested in what?

Oh, prices. GandL £700, Stingray £750 ??? Seems about right to me. I can do more pics if anyone is serious, and am in Nottingham and open to any trial of either bass. I would prefer not to post (not toally roled out tho), but can meet etc.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks for the replies and PM messages so far. I am replying here to save time.

Yes, both bases come wiht the original manufacturers cases. A few superficial marks on both, but they are fine. The gandl case has one of the "feet" slightly indented, but it is fine, in good condition other than that very small thing.

I think I am favouring selling the GandL - both are superb bases.

I will be ebaying my chosen victim shortly, as we need the money to pay PA purchase bills v soon.

So, bring it on.