Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500 Bass Head Amplifier SOLD
£180

[b][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have owned this for 3 years now. Has been gigged with regularly but still works perfectly fine. Has been mounted in a rack since the day I got it so it's in fantastic condition. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DOES NOT INCLUDE RACK [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will post to address with additional post and package costs[/size][/font][/color][/b]

Edited by Keary5644

Such a great head. I gigged one for a couple of years and only replaced it when I took up double bass and needed something that was more flexible. For bass guitar these things sound fantastic, are mega loud, and built like tanks. Future classic. And stupidly cheap. Don't be put off by the price, you could play this amp for the rest of your life and not miss out on anything.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1368742831' post='2081112']
Such a great head. For bass guitar these things sound fantastic, are mega loud, and built like tanks. Future classic. And stupidly cheap. Don't be put off by the price, you could play this amp for the rest of your life and not miss out on anything.
[/quote]

Great review - and absolutely true! B)

• 2 weeks later...