Why become a member? ×

FS Fender MIM Jazz Bass - Price Drop £240
£300

yepmop

Flogging my lovely 2001 MIM Jazz.

Few dings and scuffs as you would expect, the only one which is down to the wood is about 3mm x 1.5mm in size and is located at the bottom edge facing the ground where the jack socket is.

A lot of reflections in the photos which look like scratches but the are not.

Has new 250k harness with terminals (as supplied by John ([b]KiOgon[/b]) from these parts) for the pickups, so no soldering if you need to swap the pups for another make.

It has different sized pickups as per original Jazzes not like the newer MIMs where both pickups are the same size.

I also have the original white scratch plate if you prefer that to the tort one.

Looking for £[s]300[/s] [s]£275 [/s][s]£260 £250[/s][b] £240 [/b]plus posting

If you wish to come down and try you are most welcome, I could also setup a Skype connection so you can see it and hear it for those further afield.

Not all these are scratches.

Reflections again

Edited by yepmop

I'm sure you will get your asking price with a bit of patience. It might be worth putting it up on Gumtree also. I've had a fair bit of luck selling on there recently. The market is just so depressed at the moment. It's a good price for what is a very nice mid-range Jazz. Ten times better than a Squier, but for the same money !

[quote name='hamfist' timestamp='1369168810' post='2085843']
I'm sure you will get your asking price with a bit of patience. It might be worth putting it up on Gumtree also. I've had a fair bit of luck selling on there recently. The market is just so depressed at the moment. It's a good price for what is a very nice mid-range Jazz. Ten times better than a Squier, but for the same money !
[/quote]

Yeah I think you're right, Might take a mossie over to Gumtree and check it out, if it gets too desperate, there's always flea bay.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AnalogBomb' timestamp='1370265407' post='2098253']
Still looking good for my birthday in July! If you don't sell it on ebay by then!
[/quote]
It's getting that way :D when in July is your Birthday?