Why become a member? ×

Warwick Infinity 5 - withdrawn
£2750

Scooby

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] This is a mint Warwick Infinity 5 with: [color=#000000]AAAA Birdseye Maple top (bookmatched) with f-holes, Ovangkol hollow body, [/color][color=#000000]Active MEC J/TJ pickups, [/color][color=#000000]Active MEC 3-way electronics ([/color][color=#000000]Volume P/P & Balance stacked / Mid / Treble & Bass stacked P/P for splitting the TJ pickup). It has a 34" Wenge fingerboard and jumbo bronze fret.[/color][color=#000000] It weighs in at 3.8kgs and balances perfectly. The range of tones are simply phenomenal. It comes with the Warwick user kit and a Warwick metal flight case. Further details: [/color][/font][/size][url="http://warwick.de/en/Warwick--Instruments--Made-in-Germany--Warwick-Series--Infinity--Infinity-Birdseye--4-string--Features.html"]http://warwick.de/en...--Features.html[/url]

And an Andy Irvine demo:

Edited by Scooby

hey bud, these are awesome basses no doubt, I had one... and not to mention anything untoward, but it may be best to check out the 4 string one thats lurking around for sale on here to get a good guide of what people deem these to be worth these days. The market sucks at the moment, and selling is tough, I absolutley hope you sell, but just saying things are hard to shift, even the other infinity thats on here hasnt moved in a month. All the best man, and bump for a killer bass! :)

[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1365573580' post='2041166']
Is for sure a beautiful bass, but i think binky may have a point unfortunately
[/quote]

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate the market is tough but the price is what the bass is worth. Might I add that I always appreciate the guidance and support of fellow Basschatters but could any comments on price be made via a personals message rather than an open forum? I personally think Fodera basses are vastly over-rated and vastly over-priced but I wouldn't post that opinion as an open comment on a seller's thread. No offence taken though :D