Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: M-Audio Project Mix I/O & M-Audio case, leads WITHDRAWN
£400

The last of my old studio setup following a move to preamps only directly into Pro-Tools. I messed about trying to decide between this unit and my (now also gone) Mackie 1640i and ended up with both. To cut to the chase, this is a very good console if space is limited but you still want the hands on feel of a desk. Integrates very well with a number of software packages. Manual at [url="http://www.m-audio.com/images/global/manuals/051130_ProjMix_UG_EN01.pdf"]http://www.m-audio.c...Mix_UG_EN01.pdf[/url]

Bag is brand new.....

Carries and protects the Project Mix very well.....

And has a very useful laptop pocket for when you're travelling to record. Lots of space for power supply, cables etc too.

Chris

Edited by Beedster

• 1 month later...

Well, this sold on eBay and then, for reasons quite beyond me, came back (please see rather long thread re the ebay transaction at http://basschat.co.uk/topic/207075-id-really-appreciate-some-help-with-a-dodgy-ebay-transaction/page__fromsearch__1). Anyway, it's all OK and it's back up for sale or trade. If you're interested in this I'd consider pretty much anything bass related in exchange so give me a go, things that I'm really after at present are

Decent bass cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Fretless neck to fit Fender bass (or even fretless bass)
EUB with cash from me

Cheers

C

[quote name='johnbiffa' timestamp='1371112621' post='2109852']
Sorry to read that tale of woe Chris, hopefully this will sell to a BCer and all will be well !
[/quote]

Ha ha, thanks John, on reflection all ended well with only a few quid lost (well, about £80 with fees and postage), but could have been far worse.

• 3 weeks later...

Think I'm about to close a deal on a lovely fretless Precision so I'll consider cash offers on this. It's an extremely useful piece of kit, especially if you need to record multi track on the move. As you can see from the pics, I had the Project Mix, laptop, power supplies, mics and all mic/instrument cables all in the one bag.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1374669339' post='2151552']
Oh my... I wish I didn't have to pay to move house right now
[/quote]

Ha ha, well as you're moving, check behind/under the sofa for any old basses, guitars, hifi and give me a shout if so :)

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1374670811' post='2151589']
Ha ha, well as you're moving, check behind/under the sofa for any old basses, guitars, hifi and give me a shout if so :)
[/quote]

Haha, already selling a bunch of stuff! Unfortunately I'm trying to recover savings

• 1 month later...